We may have seen this movie clan many times in our life but here are some photos of Most Interesting Facts About This Popular Movie Clan and that’s why we have collected some amazing photos from the internet.
1. Alexander Skarsgård
1. The oldest son in the family started his acting career at the very early age of 8, but he became world famous thanks to the role of Eric Northman in True Blood. And you may also remember him from The Legend of Tarzan, Melancholia by Lars von Trier, and a great impersonation of a family tyrant in Big Little Lies.
2. Alexander Skarsgård got the title of the most attractive man in Sweden 5 years in a row.
3. In 2013, Alexander took part in an expedition to the South Pole together with Prince Harry.
4. All the members of the acting family took part in music videos. For example, you can see Alexander in Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi video.
5. He admitted that there was some rivalry between the brothers, but it is more like a friendly motivation rather than a real competition.
6. His tattoo (a bird on his leg) was designed by his brother Valter with a marker. He was 7 years old at the time. Alexander took a picture of the photo and got a real tattoo. He showed it to his little brother to surprise him and make him happy, but he just laughed and asked him, “Why did you do that?”
2. Gustaf Skarsgård
1. Stellan’s second son played our favorite and crazy Flóki in Vikings.
2. Gustaf remembers that back when he was a child, he dreamed of becoming an actor because he liked the idea of how many sweets there were on the set.
3. But he also admits that he didn’t expect to become anything special, he only planned to do plays in the theater in the Stockholm suburbs.
4. His dream character is Hamlet and he managed to play him in the theater. “I know it’s such a cliché, but if you ask me, it’s the most complex, paradoxical human character ever written.”
5. He said that his brothers and him sometimes check who is higher on the IMDb rating.
3. Bill Skarsgård
By the age of 29, Bill had already become the star of Hemlock Grove and has played the scariest clown in the world — the one from It.
1. His debut happened at the age of 10 in the film Järngänget. The main role in the film was played by his brother Alexander. But back when he was a teenager, Bill changed his mind about becoming an actor because he didn’t want to be the 4th actor whose last name was Skarsgård. In high school, he focused on science and he thought of becoming a doctor. Movie fans got lucky: Bill changed his mind and ended up on the big screen.
2. In order to portray the clown Pennywise, Bill studied the behaviors of wild animals, he watched documentaries. “As I was preparing the character, I was like, ’Oh, I guess he’s a little bit hyena and a little bit grizzly bear,” he said.
3. He adopted the run of the clown from his little brother Ossian. “He’s 10 now, but when he was 4 or 5, he had a really funny way of running. You ever see kids do this? It’s the funniest thing ever.” Funny, sure, but when done by someone of the actor’s height, it is slightly bewildering and creepy. “If you look at Pennywise,” he says, “Pennywise does this.”
4. The famous actor doesn’t have a home or a car. He lives out of a suitcase and he has been traveling all his life. Also, following the Skarsgård family tradition, he regularly organizes big parties.
5.It is not Bill Skarsgård’s first work based on King’s novels. He plays one of the key roles in Castle Rock that unites a series of characters and storylines from It, Dreamcatcher, The Green Mile, and Misery.
6. According to Bill, he and the children that took part in horror film It, spent most of the time before the shooting process apart in order to keep the necessary pressure to make the reaction to the scary clown as realistic as possible. Even though the young actors had seen Skarsgård while reading the script, their horror was still very real — these takes were included in the final film.
7. Bill is slightly cross-eyed. If he relaxes his eye muscles, his left eye becomes almost blank. He thought it would be great to use it in the film, so during the entire film, Pennywise’s eyes look in different directions. More than that, the actor can actually smile like Pennywise. It wasn’t CGI and it really is creepy and believable.
8. According to the actor, during the shooting of It, he often used video calls to talk to his relatives. He often talked to his daughter without removing the costume or washing off the makeup.
9. The entire world only recently found out that Bill has a daughter. She is 11 months old and her room is filled with small Pennywises that the actor was presented with.
4. This is Stellan’s 5th son Valter Skarsgård
his young man has just started his career in the cinema world. You can see him in an adventure film Arn — The Kingdom at Road’s End, where Valter worked together with his brothers Gustaf and Bill and their father Stellan.
5. Father — Stellan Skarsgård
The father of the most famous movie clan in Sweden has played in more than 60 roles in movies, but the viewers know him best for his role as Bill Bootstrap in Pirates of the Caribbean and Boris Shcherbina in HBO’s Chernobyl.
1. His father, Jan Skarsgård, was a theater director and he had a huge influence on his son’s decision to become an actor.
Most of the roles that Skarsgård played were on Swedish television. More specifically, he became famous for his role in a children’s TV series where he played Bombi Bitt — a character that may remind you of Tom Sawyer.
2. He admitted that he had never tried to make his children do anything and he never insisted on them becoming actors, “I have never had ambitions for them, other than that they should be decent people, and I have tried to show them that having a full life is not a selfish pursuit, but one that makes you of more value to your friends and family.”
3. Actors Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly named their son Stellan after Stellan Skarsgård.
4. Stellan is convinced that we can’t lie to children. “I have this thing where I never lie to my kids, never, which can create some conflict. One of my kids came home as a 3-year-old and he said in a big voice, “I can’t handle it that all the kids in the day nursery say that Santa Claus exists. Why do their parents lie to them?” Stellan told his son that he’s got to live with that. That’s the way the world works.
5. The actor has only one daughter Eija. She works as a model, and she is also famous on social media as a public figure. When Eija was 2.5 years old, she had a fight with her brother and asked her dad to write a reminder that girls are always right. He wrote it and put the piece of paper on the wall in the kitchen. It is still there. In the photo below, she is with her little brother who we will tell you about later.