We may have seen and face many types of body disorder in our life but here are some Most Amazing Facts Proves Our Body Is Full Of Surprise and that’s why we have collected some amazing photos from the internet.
1. The acid in our stomach could easily dissolve a razor blade. But, of course, you don’t need to prove that.
2. We can live without a stomach, 75% of our liver, one kidney, 80% of our intestines, a spleen, one lung, and any of the organs in the groin area. It’s not gonna be the happiest life ever, but it’s possible.
3. Our epidermis regenerates every 2-4 weeks. In one year we lose about 0.7 kg of dead skin.
4. The bones of an average person can withstand around 16,000 people standing on them.
1. Eye color can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population. However, if your adult eye color changes dramatically, or if one eye changes from brown to green, you need to see a doctor. Eye color changes can be a warning sign of certain diseases, such as Fuch’s heterochromic iridocyclitis, Horner’s syndrome or pigmentary glaucoma.
2. The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
3. Our hair can hold the weight of 2 elephants.
4. Humans can survive longer without food than they can without sleep. We can live about 3 weeks without eating, but after 11 days without sleep, our bodies will start shutting down.
1. Without a pinky finger, you would lose around 50% of your hand’s strength.
2. The strongest muscle in the body is the masseter — our jaw muscle.
3. Our small intestine is as long as 4 people’s height. It’s really surprising how it finds space it needs in our belly.
4. Our body contains 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
1. People with albinism are often considered to have violet or red eyes. Since such people lack pigment in their iris, light can bounce off the back of the eye and then exit it. It’s the same reason why you might have red eyes in a photograph. In normal eyes and lighting conditions, light cannot exit the eye like this. This is a very rare condition.
2. The average healthy person can produce 4 gallons of sweat during a single day.
3. We produce enough heat in 30 minutes to boil half a gallon of water.
4. During our lifetime, we produce enough saliva to fill 2 swimming pools.
5. The ability to bend your tongue and fingers in weird figures is actually genetic.