The art of taking selfies has exploded and is deeply ingrained into our society. It has become one of the most hilarious things going viral right now. As if there are not enough selfie pictures, the animal kingdom has even gotten into the game. Oh, and believe us when we tell you – they’re good at taking them. Animal selfies are not only amusing, but they might even make you green with envy because some of them are undeniably photogenic. Although it has officially been adopted by the animal kingdom, not all animals love to take selfies. Some of them hate seeing a phone camera shoved in front of their faces. And their answer to that is simply to act grumpy and silly.
For this reason, we have collected a list of selfies where pets were don’t want to take selfies with their human friends. Scroll down to check out the hilarious animal selfies below. Some are so good that they’re sure to put a smile on your face and make your day better.
1. Cuteness is a state of mind.
2. It’s too early in the morning!
3. “I am going to keep ignoring you until you take away that camera.”
4. Let’s take a picture to remember the happy occasion!
5. “I’m too special to be grumpy.”
6. Anyone can pull off the surprised look.
7. “Please, someone help me.”
8. “Just take my paw and leave me alone.”
9. Being silly in bed
10. Pretending to think about life
11. “You see that rage? It’s coming your way!”
12. This was a warning shot:
13. “I’ve simply accepted my fate.”
14. “Come on now, human. I was sleeping.”
15. Is there any time of the day that you’re not cute?
16. “I am going to murder you in your sleep.”
17. Monday’s in. Tongue’s out.
18. An unwanted photobomb
19. Just stay calm!
20. Found a new method to avoid photos…
21. So, what are we looking at?
22. “Yes, human, I am looking at you. Put that phone away.”
23. “Just follow my lead, little buddy.”
24. Look at that manicure!
25. “I don’t want any kisses from you.”
Did you ever sense that your pet hates selfies and would wish to snatch the phone away from your hands? Please share this post with your friends and tell us your experience in the comments section below!